Global - Germany

Looks good indeed!

I hardly fly here at home. Most of the time I fly in SAK (Juneau, Anchorage and in-between!) and thus I am not yet hooked on Global for my system although I acknowledge the great look of the scenery!

Could you let us have some more pictures of the surroundings of Frankfurt (maybe even with the add-ons of EDDF and EDFE of a friendly competitor?) to make me weak?

Looks good indeed!

I hardly fly here at home. Most of the time I fly in SAK (Juneau, Anchorage and in-between!) and thus I am not yet hooked on Global for my system although I acknowledge the great look of the scenery!

Could you let us have some more pictures of the surroundings of Frankfurt (maybe even with the add-ons of EDDF and EDFE of a friendly competitor?) to make me weak?

+1!

Thanks for all your great comments :smile:

Last time i flew above Germany (half a decade ago) FSX was running on a single core and showed Kalahari textures... But now all is good ^_^

Sorry, i have no other addons for Germany installed (land-class, mesh, airports, ect.). For sure - if you are planning to fly outside the FTX regions, Global is a no-brainer. I had no time yet to check other places, but Central Europe looks just amazing.

Archived