Ask and you will receive

JimNZ

Hello All.

I want to pay a tribute to Tim Harris a developer for the wonderful scenery, that we get to fly. I had a few issues that really were simple to the average user of a computer, but nothing is simple when I get behind the keys. I have always found Tim to be very helpful and polite. He helped me no end to this problem with the result that I learned something I never knew before and hopefully I can pass onto a newbie at some stage. Maurice King (Mozz) is another in this field.

Thanks Tim, I'm really grateful,

regards,

Jim

+3

Of course, I'll toast to Tim Harris, he literally enlightened me when he immediately fixed my problem with Taxi Lights at KHQM. (My second post here)

Tim and all ORBX staff:  Thank You very much

That's what it is all about, here to help each other wherever we can, to help us get up and get running and to enjoy everything that ORBX has to offer, so I think that is well worth a toast, I am sure he has helped me in the past as have many others, so cheers to you Tim, much appreciated.

John MD

good on ya tim,he has also helped me out in the early days,when i was having issues with fsx and solved them very quick,hats off too the support and help this forum offers!

Archived