Good Morning Seattle

jp3287

Great night Seattle shots! How is the performance during night in the seattle area, and what AI settings do you have? I can see a lot of planes in the airport!!! ( I am using Traffic360 traffic program, which one are you using?). Sorry for all the questions just been curious ::)

Mike,

Thanks, this was the first time ever flying over Seattle so I do not have anything to gauge and FPS but it seemed to run smooth. Maybe at night there is less frames to render so it might run better, don't know.

I am using Just Flight's Traffic X and ORBX's NA GA AI traffic. I do have the AI set pretty high as ther was quite a few vehicles on the road. but all in all it ran pretty good.

JP

Mike,

Thanks, this was the first time ever flying over Seattle so I do not have anything to gauge and FPS but it seemed to run smooth. Maybe at night there is less frames to render so it might run better, don't know.

I am using Just Flight's Traffic X and ORBX's NA GA AI traffic. I do have the AI set pretty high as ther was quite a few vehicles on the road. but all in all it ran pretty good.

JP

Thanks for the info jp , i have my AI sliders not more than 16% which i think is pretty good, i get a great amount of AI traffic together with ORBX's NA GA AI traffic. If i increase the sliders then i get a significant drop in Frames!

Thanks for the info jp , i have my AI sliders not more than 16% which i think is pretty good, i get a great amount of AI traffic together with ORBX's NA GA AI traffic. If i increase the sliders then i get a significant drop in Frames!

Great shots!

And an interesting issue: I have also a significant fps drop over Seattle, maybe due to the heavy (16%) road traffic. The city seems to be hungry...

Mike,

I did look at the settings for my AI Traffic and Mine is set to 16% as well.

JP

Archived