EGFF Cardiff Some more shots

Beautiful! Really can't wait now. Just one observation: Does the concrete have that green cast in real life?

Sure I will add them to the CP so you can switch them off. We use the same B744 model for all our statics ;)

That's great John. Can all the statics be optional with the stands coded for proper AI traffic? Most addon airports are setup that way if they include statics.

Wonderful looking airport - superb screenshots and very much looking forward to this next addition.

I don't suppose that there's any possibility that the nearby Cardiff Heliport (Tremorfa EGFC) could be included in this package please?

Some quick answers:

EGFC is in the FTX Wales package but it's not within the photoreal boundary. It has been upgraded by Neil Hill though.

The static aircraft can be disabled using the CP and it will swap in a full AI-compatible APX file.

There is no ground polygon at the airport, so the concrete is part of the photoreal and the green tint is likely my ENB settings more than anything else. You can influence how the concrete appears by using the FTX Aero bump map setting; I recommend 'Cracked' for large airports.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived