FTX ENG with UK2000 Airports...

Orbx, when is approximately a planned release? Just wanna know if tomorrow or a month or more, some idea... So that I can stop checking FTX homepage daily! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean id love to know but sure does make it exciting in a way as frustrating as it is:-).

Not that asking them makes them rush but i dont ask so we give them unpressured time to do the best they can with any given product;-). Im sure it wont be too long tho but guys its ready when its ready. I hate that saying but its true. Cant wait tho haha

Jimmy

Well said John, the problem is, FTX and the ORBX range have raised the bar so high, everyone wants more for nothing! Perhaps a man hour per product average should be published...maybe people would reconsider their opinions if they really knew the efforts put in to make our hobby 10 x more fun than it was 4 years ago! Remember what you had, then compare what you have been given...... :unsure:

Best regards

Mac

Well said John, the problem is, FTX and the ORBX range have raised the bar so high, everyone wants more for nothing! Perhaps a man hour per product average should be published...maybe people would reconsider their opinions if they really knew the efforts put in to make our hobby 10 x more fun than it was 4 years ago! Remember what you had, then compare what you have been given...... :unsure:

Best regards

Mac

JV

As a recent convert to Flight Simulation, I totally agree with Mac's comments. In the two years I have been "Simming" and having tried many Scenery Packages I find that Orbx is by far, is a much more superior product. I personnaly have all the UK2000 Xtreme Airports, but will be purchacing every ORBX item as it is released as (IMHO) they are second to none. On a personnal note, I would like to thank you and your team for making my Hobby much more enjoyable and please, keep up the good work. :)

Best Regards

John

I would be interested in knowing the man hour estimate of each region....like what they average.....then, factoring that into the fact that I am sure these guys have other lives to make a living.....would be cool to see the dedication to this hobby that they do for us and the future.

what do i need to do to get uk 2000 london city airport extreme to work with ftx eng.

chadhittenberger

Hello chadhittenberger,

First include your FTX-ENG order number in your signature: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/ ,

Then create a topic in the 'FTX compatibilty' forum: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/80-ftx-compatibility-forum/ and someone will be able to help you

Cheers

Tim

what do i need to do to get uk 2000 london city airport extreme to work with ftx eng.

chadhittenberger

I have sorted out elevation problems with Bristol EGGD UK 2000 by uninstalling the reinstalling and selecting the photographic option in the setup menu! I expect that trick to work with London as well!

regards,

Aero

Archived