United Kingdom Scenery

dons99

I asked this question earlier and had a rewply from Holger, who basically said that Orbx is working as much as possible to ensure compatibiltiy, but as with most things there is likely to be the possibility of some small mismatches. however, he went on to say that these would likely be easy to rectify. Trevor, as for other sceneries being higher in the library list, how is this achieved? I have always understood Orbx sceneries automatically move to the top of the library once activated in FTX Central. Cheers...

hi,

just as info :D

if you open FTX Central and select "Scenery Library Configuration" and then "FTX Scenery Library Insertion Points"

you can add or move up or down the sceneries at your hearts content and save that setting so it's all already provided for by ORBX FTX many moons ago ;)

hi,

just as info :D

if you open FTX Central and select "Scenery Library Configuration" and then "FTX Scenery Library Insertion Points"

you can add or move up or down the sceneries at your hearts content and save that setting so it's all already provided for by ORBX FTX many moons ago ;)

Well there ya go, I never new that. Thanks Wolter, appreciated...

Gary Summons is also aware of the impending FSXUKFDOOOOM.

and is in a wait and see approach

Quote from the man himself.

I have no idea until its released if my airports will fit or not, so lets just wait and see and take it from there

For easier reading - or let's say for the older folks: :)

Quote Gerry Summons:

"I have no idea until its released if my airports will fit or not, so lets just wait and see and take it from there"

Cheers, Wolfgang

Archived