Couldn't help myself....

alan2

All these 50% off bargains - couldn't help myself . Ive been curious for a long time and I aint gonna apologise !....a little something for the low and slow fans , ..heheheh.("tis amazing that this was actually built !).

I seemed to run out of runway a bit fast ....think I might of collected the parimeter fence !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice set and plane alan, enjoy. What sites have 50% off right now?

Thanks guys, I wasn't going to respond to this thread - just let it die off !! ..but Eric needs to know ...

All of Virtavia are 50% off atm , hope its still happening for you ! , its all sites I am aware of. PCaviator etc.

Thanks guys, I wasn't going to respond to this thread - just let it die off !! ..but Eric needs to know ...

All of Virtavia are 50% off atm , hope its still happening for you ! , its all sites I am aware of. PCaviator etc.

Thanks alan, sorry I didn't let your thread just die off....;) haha. Thanks for the info and I just saw the banner at the flightsimstore so I'll just have to keep checking on deals like this but still have so many GA planes to learn to fly better at the moment.

Archived