A Bug's Life

boetie

Great shot boetie...the detail of the scenery is incredible and that's a mighty fine NGX you have there...I wouldn't know where to start with a machine that complex!!!

Cheers Uber. I gave the tutorial a go today (Gatwick to Schipol) thought I had programmed the flight computers correctly. All going wonderfully well, lined up at destination runway beautifully only to fly down the centre line at 10000ft! I still managed to go around and land visually. :)

Cheers Uber. I gave the tutorial a go today (Gatwick to Schipol) thought I had programmed the flight computers correctly. All going wonderfully well, lined up at destination runway beautifully only to fly down the centre line at 10000ft! I still managed to go around and land visually. :)

Wow boetie just being being able to get to the FMC's in that cockpit I think is an achievement in itself good friend. I must admit at being a little envious but I guess I'd better not try and run before I can walk. Isn't 10,000 the pattern entry height at Schipol anyway? Lol : )

I bet Gatwick will look a lot better after Orbx do their thing with this little Island over here...must admit about being very excited about that one...having now experienced what they do with an International Airport like Brisbane...it's good to dream : )

A great shot Graeme!

Really like that "bigger one" here seen from this perspective!

... Don't forget to update Your AIRACS from time to time though and have fun with it all then!

... and don't forget to turn on the FD either, the ACARS, the AutoThrottle, the ... :lol:

... i am just in the middle of it - and love it...

when i feel as comfortible with this plane as i feel already with my beloved PMDG 747, i will upload some pics herwe, but for now... just taking it all slow and... for now at least:

Low :D

Happy flying!

Archived