NZSI Queenstown - Dunedin

Eric C

Please tell me how you have your settings for the ground color and all that! It looks great with the darker green!

Hey William, I'm using Tim Fuch's Natural ENB off the REX forums for this set but I'm sure you know I switch up settings all the time. Has a nice dark tone to the ground textures during the day. It's usually so dark already that you don't have to use shade, but try some shade presets if you need it to be darker. Hope that helps.

Thanks guys.

Nice ones Eric. If you took them today I bet you are not using real world weather. ;)

Thanks Roger, yeah, I didn't load up the weather engine right but went ahead on with the flight anyway, lol

Nice pics!

Just take care to have the right plane at the right place (737 United in NZ !?)

Bug.

Thanks Bugdani, yeah I agree with the paint scheme but like many of my sets, 99% of them are never planned, only the NZSI contest was when I wanted to find that magical shot.

Thanks guys.

Thanks Roger, yeah, I didn't load up the weather engine right but went ahead on with the flight anyway, lol

You did the right thing Eric, the weather down here has been stink lately. :(

Top pictures here Eric!

Real great captures from this great area "below" - just wonderful with all these green hills!

Thanks Christoph, it's amazing how much variety the terrain is in just NZSI alone. Can't wait for NZNI to fly between them both. ;)

Archived