I'm looking for a Thrustmaster Worthog

wombat

Been looking for a few days now and can't see any with a good price, I want a new one.

Have done the eBay thing and also sent to FSS for info last night.

There is a guy in NSW that can get them for $525 + shipping BUT he needs to order 3 to get an account with the company, anybody else looking for a Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PM me for info re his offer

Anybody know where I can get one, com'on guys I only want one ::)

They have been around that price for about 18 months now so I can't see the price coming down, I given up waiting and decided to go for it next week.

There is one on a uk site that is $447.80 Aud, free shipping, but they will only ship to the uk, could have it sent to my brother and he would have to then sent it to me at a cost of $99 shipping, so it almost the same price as the one in NSW $596.00 Aud.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for that info, I filled in the delivery details and they want $236.57 to ship to Australia + Amazon price of $408 = $644.57

Thank you for the link, will keep it for future use.

Hi Bills511, yep, sent a ticket last Thursday and still awaiting a reply to my question.

Adrien, does list them but seems to have missed my ticket, just wanted to know from him shipping cost.

Perhaps he will pick up on it tomorrow (Monday) being a working day.

Thanks for the suggestion

Wombat,

You need to recheck Amazon.

You need to make certain that the item you select is being sold by Amazon, not one of the advertised retailers.

If you select one being sold by another Retailer, you will most likely get the message that the item cannot be delivered to Australia.

The Warthog being advertised and sold by Amazon is around $434.00, look at the advertisement for one being sold for $425.00 and you will see a window on the right hand side of the page advertising the Amazon product.

I hope this helps.

I have to admit at being unable to understand the logic of stating that a supplier will not despatch to a certain place in the world. I mean, surely if a customer is willing to pay the shipping costs then what's the big deal?

Hey Wombat, I don't know what the restricttions are with Amazon UK are, but you could try the. That's where I got my Warty from and a great price too $395 AUD!! That's got to be the best price yet... I hope you can get it delivered.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-Hotas-Warthog-Joystick-Throttle/dp/B00371R8P4/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1332108662&sr=1-1-catcorr

Wombat,

That item is being advertised on Amazon, but it is being sol;d by (pcrush-outlet).

You have to select the item which shows Amazon as the advertised Retailer.

If you check the copy of the Amazon page you have posted above, look below where the price is and you will see (Sold by: pcrush-outlet).

You need to select the one where the sold by is (Amazon.com). $434.38 USD + Freight.

They have been around that price for about 18 months now so I can't see the price coming down, I given up waiting and decided to go for it next week.

There is one on a uk site that is $447.80 Aud, free shipping, but they will only ship to the uk, could have it sent to my brother and he would have to then sent it to me at a cost of $99 shipping, so it almost the same price as the one in NSW $596.00 Aud.

Yeah you're right Wombat. I don't know what I'm waiting for really. I would love one, but I just can't justify the purchase at the moment. I just did a search for "cheap warthog" on the net and in Aus I found prices ranging from $549 at www.pccasegear.com up to $1200, and I don't think you really care where that was :) . Good luck with it!

Try These:

http://www.amazon.com/ref=gno_logo

http://www.amazon.co...pd_sim_sbs_vg_2

http://www.aviationm...6a64dd0bc5e8ee5

It appears I possibly bought the last one at that price I listed on my previous post. If you check the Aviation Megastore the cost for my location is around $532.00.

Wombat the last Link is for the Aviation Megastore situated in the Netherlands who also ship Worlldwide and you may find they are fairly cheap.

I bought one from here a few weeks ago.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Thrustmaster-Hotas-Warthog-Flight-Stick-Split-Throttle-/130590759262?pt=AU_Input_Peripherals&hash=item1e67d0d95e

$464

Free shipping.

The first one I received though malfunctioned. And am waiting for a replacement. This is also the reason the price is so high on the ebay page now, cause currently they are out of stock. If you wait a bit though you may get one for the same price. (thats the lowest they would go,$464)

Hope that helps you ::)

Joel Fraser

I just tried the first link from woodduck and ALMOST bought a Warthog for $442 and $61 delivery. Just did a search for HOTAS Warthog and the first product that came up was for Amazon. Still thinking about buying it right now - must......fight.......urge!!!

Just for curiosity sake I tried a slightly cheaper Warthog from another retailer on Amazon.com and although the unit was cheaper at $430, the shipping was $173.45. I would stick with Amazon if buying from their site.

Hi Dean,

That explains it, would it not be better for you to source them in the US, but I suppose once you order over the $1000 of products you would have to pay GST on top of the price.

I suppose that is why overseas shopping is a big success for aussie buyers, making it very hard for retailer's here to compete.

Regards Ron

Hi Dean,

That explains it, would it not be better for you to source them in the US, but I suppose once you order over the $1000 of products you would have to pay GST on top of the price.

I suppose that is why overseas shopping is a big success for aussie buyers, making it very hard for retailer's here to compete.

Regards Ron

Exactly Ron. There are a lot of hidden charges when you import goods as a retailer... GST, import taxes and fees, and shipping costs are relatively high, even when buying in bulk (unless you want the goods to go by sea and wait 3-4 months for them :( )

Archived