My First TH2G NZSI Wide Shots

Eric C

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, hope to keep more shots coming from time to time. :)

Love 'em! How's Performance doing :P ?

Thanks Just Fly, actually not too bad. Averaging around the 20's with 3- 24 inch monitors with Shade, ENB, and REX going on. I definitely had to back up my traffic so the skies are pretty lonely, and surprisingly I get the best frames in NZSI which I believe is some of the best scenery available. I'm still trying to find that sweet spot but am saving my setups for each region and season I fly lately.

I am very jealous

Thanks Rockliffe. Multiple monitors is nice and especially now since Shade and ENB help with the contrast. I'm even running a much lower res than my monitor is capable of on 3 monitors but Shade and ENB sure do help out, wouldn't run it without them and Orbx of course. ;)

Great shots, I personally use my triple monitor set up in portrait mode most of the time, but am thinking of heading back to landscape. Just easier... Awesome skin, where's that one from?

Thanks Wedge, here's the link for the skin at OZX forums by MangoTango. It's a beauty along with his others ;)

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1651-carenado-c185f-vh-sbu/

Archived