Various Landscapes

John Lovell

There is nothing else left to say as these pictures say it all John - ... wonderful and great landscapes ... all most wonderfully captured here ... sometimes i wonder if i shouldn't leave all the planes in the hangar and just walk around with BOB :) ... and it's just so great to see what can be achieved within FSX already...

just starting to get used to Prepar 3D currently - and with great pictures such as this one above here, i often ask myself:

If FSX looks that great by now, then how will - if everything works out fine and as stated so far - Version 2 of Prepar 3D will look like when it's being released... well ... gonna find out anyways - ... until then i really enjoy what is available within FSX already - and pictures as marvellous as Yours here John, are a great tribute to it! A super set of pictures!

Where do I find the FSWC settings at to make the different slider settings as seen in your reply.Or is the FSWC a program I have to download.If so where can I get it?.Than I'll have to figure out how to install it,and set it up for use etc.

GrayRider

Where do I find the FSWC settings at to make the different slider settings as seen in your reply.Or is the FSWC a program I have to download.If so where can I get it?.Than I'll have to figure out how to install it,and set it up for use etc.

GrayRider

FSWC is a freeware program and very easy to install and set up.

Only works with DX9 and you must have your fsx water settings at the 2x settings - 2xlow up to 2xmax

You can get it here http://www.strikingsoftware.com/fswc.shtml

Thanks for the link.

I went to the download page.I see two downloads. One is FS Water Configurator v3.15 and there's an FSWC:Lite v1.0

I assume I should be downloading the v3.15 version correct?.

THX

GrayRider

Yeah, deffo the full version!

Archived