YBAS Banner Above

Kilstorm

The um slight green banner did entice me to make the purchase....I was only going to buy the FTX New Zealand South Island this time round however in second thought....I wanted Alice Springs too.

My Girlfriend is now making fun of me for purchasing a lot of red sand....LOL.

Cheers :D

Thanks for pointing out the "green glow" I had missed it, even though the first thing I usually do when logging on to Orbx is to check the status of The Alice. It may well be that "today's the day" I sure hope so. Teecee.

We're working very hard behind the scenes to honor our commitment to have download editions in your hands by Dec 15th. YBAS or YMMB are likely to be next although Jerry has some last-minute issues with his ground polygon he is sorting out. YBAS was actually finished a week ago (thus the green subtle glow) but testers found a show-stopper bug in the apron poly, and we won't release it with issues like that.

As I mentioned last week, PAKT will be a week late, and maybe even 0S9, but I am sure you will agree that there is a FEAST of scenery to consume to leave some morsels for a supper dessert :)

That said, the whole team loves your enthusiasm, patience and support - makes our tasks a little more rewarding :)

Archived