A snip of a price.

Iain Emms

Good show Iain. A ripper of a model isnt it? $20.00 in Oz.

After playing with the Aspen in the A36, I also bought the Friendly Panels "Aspen" package that retrofits the default .172, Baron, Mooney and 208. Quite considerable changes to the VC's.

Sure is a corker and at that price well worth a punt for sure.

cheers

Iain

And thanks to your expert opinion Ian, she's now in my hangar too.

Still not believing the price, how do they do that?

Nice litle flight tomorrow (if vehicle flow is out) Orcas to Fall City with this little 'un.

Looking forward to that!

Hi Iain, great shots as usual. Can I ask do you get a frame rate hit when you switch on the Aspen. I lose between 6-10fps just by switching it on. I love the A36 but because of this I cant fly it into some areas.

Wade

Hi Iain, great shots as usual. Can I ask do you get a frame rate hit when you switch on the Aspen. I lose between 6-10fps just by switching it on. I love the A36 but because of this I cant fly it into some areas.

Wade

Havent really noticed a frame hit Wade but ive only flown it for an hour or so, i havent done much flying with this one yet so i cant say at the moment.

cheers

Iain

Wade

Wade 583. I've got a few hours on the A36. Found the same issue with the frame rates. The Aspen a little bit of a hit. (5fps)The exterior model a bit as well for me. ( A couple of minor antialiasing issues too under load with airport scenery. Solved it a lot by 'framerates to unlimited' in settings. (was 30fps)I have a modest system. Try it!. . Cheers

Great shots Iain, love the plane, it's engine sound and power.

A few years ago I was doing night circuits at YLIL in a Piper Warrior, then jumped straight

into a Bonanza and did a few circuits, the difference in climb rate always catches you off guard in a very pleasing manner,

and that engine sound is pure music, and at night you tend to pay one heck of a lot more

attention to the engine sound.

Cheers

Karol

Archived