New releases

Rob Abernathy

Well, got them. Now the wait starts :)

I'm mostly looking forward to Alice Springs, Jefferson Co and MOST OF ALL NZ SI. A new Orbx region is the most exciting of Orbx products. They open new regions and make you enjoy a wide area in all its details.

hi!

is future PAKT from Orbx compatible with PAKT from Tongass Fjords X off FSAddon ?

thank's

PAKT is not a part of Tongas X. See the map on pg. 20 of the docs for Tongas X, the area is to the north and east of PAKT so NO it is not compatible. PAKT is in the Pacific Fjords ORBX scenery area.

looks... unfinished lol, but this is the one I'm waiting for the most. a couple questions though, do the sloping taxiways work for AI traffic? if it does that will be epic. I'd say a good 25% of all flights that I've flown in FS2004 or FSX have involved this airport in one way or another, so I'm glad to finally have a "real" version to play with. when it develops further, would love to see some shots of the terminal areas and the town itself putting myself in for prepay soon on this one!

Oh and, you have the road done perfectly, just go ahead and build that "Bridge to nowhere" and insert yourselves in American Politi-Drama

What material is the apron of PAKT surrounding the runway? Is it gravel? Concrete? Slate? Just curious.

Also curious about the waterfront of PAKT if any of those seabases will be updated with PAKT.

As I recall from my one visit there, it's either gravel or crushed slate. The whole airport looks like it was blasted out of the side of a mountain. The shots so far look spot-on.

A topic that has been spoken about many times before in FS9, AI generally can't handle different elevation changes at addon airports.

Notably Leipzig (bridges), Hamburg (maintenance area) and others including sloped runways.

Is this the same for FSX?

I'm waiting on PAKT Ketchikan International Airport, but the pictures have me questioning if it will work with AI regarding the elevation issue above..

This looks like it will have the runway and taxiways as in real life, ie different level's of elevation as seen in the third and second last shots here http://www.fullterra...uct_uspakt.html

I know I will really enjoy this airport on one of my many Alaska adventures with whatever UI model I choose, but will I be able to enjoy AI using it too?

I don't know of anything I have installed already that will answer this for me, so hoping someone knows a definative answer before I spend money on it.

Thanks for any help or advice on this.

Archived