Sunset at Concrete Shade 1.01 w/ Dev's ENB ini = Wow.

cvearl

I saved the flight and will keep the settings theme in rex I think for a while. Nice to go back to for that night rating. :)

REX True Blue Sky theme + Oh My sunset + Cumulus 21 + Magic sun + Shade 1.01 default preset and the Shade team's 1.01 ENB ini file.

Dusk time selected on Sept 20, 2011 in sim.

C.

Sorry mate, maybe an old question: where do I find this ini file?

Ta

Andrea

Sorry mate, maybe an old question: where do I find this ini file?

Ta

Andrea

Install Shade 1.01

In the Shade program folder there is a goodies folder.

They put it in there for those ENB users/fans out there that wanted a Shade compatible ENB file that only handles bloom and HDR without shading so Shade can handle the shading right. In case you are not firm on the ENB thing, under TIPS and TRICKS ORBX forum they have a link to the ENB file you need to go with this INI.

C.

Brilliant shots... the wonder of Shade is not just the way it highlighs the difference between light and shadow, but also the way looks when looking into the sun... you see none of the highlights [as they are hidden], but the lighting level of the shadowed sides, make for some very beautiful results, as these show.

First class.

Install Shade 1.01

In the Shade program folder there is a goodies folder.

They put it in there for those ENB users/fans out there that wanted a Shade compatible ENB file that only handles bloom and HDR without shading so Shade can handle the shading right. In case you are not firm on the ENB thing, under TIPS and TRICKS ORBX forum they have a link to the ENB file you need to go with this INI.

C.

Cool tnx

Bye

Andrea

• 1 month later...

Archived