Would you use an Orbx TS server?

Jay Kae

TeamSpeak 3 for Orbx  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use an Orbx TeamSpeak Server?

Since I have another ts3 server I use pretty frequently, I would be personally more inclined to use/join an actual flying server (by means of fsinn/fscopilot ex.) myself. But it would make it easier to get in touch with fellow pilots and we could then just join a selected server from there too (vatsim,vafs etc..etc.) and I'd definitely hop on.

I'm with Iain on being in favor of a TS server to communicate with others. Many times it is easier to understand what somebody is saying (voice) than deciphering what they wrote in geekspeak.

8)

Since I have another ts3 server I use pretty frequently, I would be personally more inclined to use/join an actual flying server (by means of fsinn/fscopilot ex.) myself. But it would make it easier to get in touch with fellow pilots and we could then just join a selected server from there too (vatsim,vafs etc..etc.) and I'd definitely hop on.

I agree with Charlie.

may lead to the formation of a flying club,great place to match faces with voices, I'd use it for sure Jay

cheers

+1 here, I'm not a big one for TS but if it helped develop the social atmosphere amongst the members then yeah, I'd dabble from time to time.

Cheers,

Derek

I would because when doing a shared cockpit flight it's nice to be able to talk to your copilot as well as ATC, ie TS3 for the Group Flight, TS 2 between myself and the Copilot (so we don't annoy the other's in the Group) and FSINN for ATC if on VATSIM etc.

YES you can run multiple Voice clients at the same time.

Now a couple of things that need to be clarified, there is usually much discussion regarding Audio quality between Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Paltalk and other's etc but there is absolutely no difference in audio between the various flavors of voice clients WHEN they are set to the SAME bit rate.

The problem occurs when Voice client server's are set purposly low to keep the bandwidth usage as low as possible and yet still get the message across, this and this alone is the reason for audio quality difference.

Archived