Jimmy's Bird Dog Studio

Waco

There is no better way to appreciate the extensive work that Orbx puts into their scenery than trying to make a video of it. Here's my attempt. I thought maybe this old dog could learn a few new tricks. I'm a real novice at this. Hope you enjoy it.

Posted On YouTube

Thank you John. That is a real compliment coming from you and most appreciated. I will certainly give it a go.

Thank you also Howard for your encouragement.

Thank you guys. And thank you Jeroen. I've seen some of your videos; nothing compares, they are simply outstanding.

Well thank you Jimmy, appreciate the compliment ... keep doing what you did on this one and it will become easier to do :)

Wonderful video, Jimmy! Most enjoyable, easy on the ears and eyes.

I sent it off to a number of folks who aren't in any way connected with Flight-Simming, and I received a great number of replies saying how much they liked it. So your skills and fame are spreading far and wide!

Here's hoping you see your way clear to making more of them.

Definitely up there with the best. Great music accompaniment, easy on the eye, and as other poster said, still interesting to non-FS community people.

Adding my vote keep these coming mate.

Dan

PS WACO, forgot to mention, you are definitely an honourary Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.. Oy, Oy, Oy,

Dan

Taph, you must be an old bugger ;) ever heard of a little Irish band called U2?

Dan

Archived