UFOS in FSX

Rusty073

Ok I am not on drugs or anything but a funny thing happened to may tonight. I was on a flight from Perth To Karatha when three balls of light came accross my windscreen They looked a bit like commets i quickly went to outside view but they were gone. Has anyone else had these encounters

Shane

I think, you were only dreaming of the current video I'm working at! Can you please tell me the numbers of the next saturday lottery jackpot too ;)

lol, might want to lay off the mushies too mate!

I am serious not going nuts. And i am definately not on drugs, Hang on i might be going nuts. Dont worry about killing me my mrs will do that.

Tell her this story and if we dont hear from you in a week we will know the previous has taken effect!

It has begun...

Probably just a publicity stunt for the new X-files movie you have seen.

Agent Mulder to the rescue, and don't forget...the truth is out there.

Let me tell you the truth... Agent Scully isn't that hot anymore.

Ok... who are all these green men that just came into my office? No wait, they are not green...they are white. I think they are bloody doctors, they have come to take me away... NOO!!! There's nothing wrong with me, I tell ya... Ask President Bush, he knows all about it, I swear... No no no, please, not that big needle!!

Hey, I'm back home...dude, what was in that pipe?

I tell you it's no joke when you know damn well there isn't anything around in the direction your looking and then you see really strange lights dancing about. Happened many years ago when I flew with a friend to Broken Hill.

We were about 5 Nm nothr of the Highway running basically parralel and off to the north in the boonies we had som balls of ligh bouncing along at approximately 2000 AGL we thought as we were at 6500'  and an Adelaide - Townsville flight at 28000 on climbe saw them too,  :o :o . Had us worried for a while !! 

Dont worry about strange flashing lights , that's nothing , I have seen flying saucers land , and the little green men except they are not green , and I wasn't on any thing but I was living in Melbourne at the time and that does strange things to you ....Posted Image

I tell you it's no joke when you know damn well there isn't anything around in the direction your looking and then you see really strange lights dancing about. Happened many years ago when I flew with a friend to Broken Hill.

We were about 5 Nm nothr of the Highway running basically parralel and off to the north in the boonies we had som balls of ligh bouncing along at approximately 2000 AGL we thought as we were at 6500'  and an Adelaide - Townsville flight at 28000 on climbe saw them too,  :o :o . Had us worried for a while !!   

I've seen them myself mate. I grew up in Broken Hill and spent most of my school holidays on Weinteriga station about halfway between Menindee and Wilcannia. One night, roo hunting on a dry clay lake bed we saw exactly the same thing. We thought it was another spotlighting car until we realised there was no one else out there and they moved weirdly.

I saw them for the first time last night also and I have many hours in FSX. Here's the rub..... They seem to come around when we are at the hight of the PERSIED meteor shower. Could it be that Microsoft had some doped up prankster in their midst?

RUSTY.  I'm NOT an experiment. Now my ex-wife.... THAT'S another story.  ;D

:D

Rusty073;

Just took the Aero Commander 680 from Perth to Karratha FL9. Saw no UFOs, no lenticular clouds etc. Left Perth at dawn. What time of day was your flight, and at what altitude?  I'm hunting... LOL  ;)

Thanks

Sue

Archived