These sales are very dangerous

wolfko

Originally I had planned to get 2 aussie airports through the current sale and finally ended up buying 5 of them! You really can get addicted collecting these gems!

Am I a „buy a holic“ now? Do I have to consult a Psychologist for therapy?

But actually I do not want to get healed from this obsession – no, I want Orbx products! The more the better! I want them all! :D:D

Only 5? ;)

I already had all terrain regions for AU and NA and also all NA airports and 3 aussie airports before the sale. I'm not so interested in Jandakot and Avalon, YBBN and YMML are probably to heavy on my ancient system and Warnervale I have from Ant, but the sale has not ended yet and I'm seriously considering to buy Warnervale too. Oops, have overssen Hervey Bay - I'm afraid I have to draw out my credit card again tonight! :)

Wolfgang

I know exactly what you mean! lol @ John V. This is a great family that up until a week ago didn't know existed, but am forever grateful to be a part of. I ended up picking up everything covered in the NA Region...because like you, I just couldn't help myself. But at the same time, I wouldn't want it any other way either. Gotta love Orbx!! It's great to share this addiction with so many who feel the same way..

I'm nearly as bad, but only held off a couple titles in AUS. Planned to get one or two regional AUS airports but got more. How much more? Even I'm not allowed to know! :lol: I'm wavering about Jandakot.......feeling weak.......weak. lol

Great work all around and even if I don't fly to all of them often it's worth every penny to explore such fine pieces of art. O, and get Warnerville from ORBX, spectacular!

cheers

I'm exactly the same!

Bought four aussie airports and they're Great! ;D

With only 16 hours and 4 minutes and 30 seconds left, what are we going to do!? Buy more airports! :D

I think we're all going mad! >:D

AJC

I agree that these sales are dangerous, they make me buy a lot of things that I normally would never buy. In fact, I think everything I have purchased so far have been sale items as I cant remember paying full price for anything.

Now i'm just trying to decide whether or not to add Avalon and Bundaberg before the sale ends in 15 hrs. Already picked up Concrete and Darrington during the sale so I am pretty good for the PNW, but I think I can round out my AU areas with two more mid-sized airports. This will probably be it for a while since there probably wont be any sales until the holidays, so I better make up the mind pretty quick.

Archived