Incoming Great News For Australian Customers

Jay Kae

A new set of Governments, both Australian and Tasmanian would be lovely preferably after a wholesale clean out of all current politicians.

Yes, a bit political perhaps but very very neutral in party terms.

Andy b

lol Don't forget you are talking to a son who broke a 5 generation tradition of not going into politics, people tell me I should have though lol

No, No correct decision.

Just turn on the TV and that could have been you. Enough to make you reach for the sharpest knife - of course where you would stick it is for you to ponder and others to wonder.

Andy b

Hey Jay, I have a cousin who lives in Australia, I drink Fosters lager and watch Neighbours, does that count?

Lol good old Fosters. Probably one of Australia's least locally consumed exports :)

I have a feeling I may know what it is too. But we'll see. Jay hasn't even let the cat out of the bag to me.

Hey Jay, I have a cousin who lives in Australia, I drink Fosters lager and watch Neighbours, does that count?

Unfortunately you have 2 strikes against you. Drinking Fosters and worst of all, admitting you watch Neighbours.

You have smart cousins though :)

Cheers

Pat

lol at this stage it looks like I might have spoken too soon, some last minute testing is revealing a few issues which I need to work on :( So until it is done, I will all leave you in the dark still, sorry guys

lol at this stage it looks like I might have spoken too soon, some last minute testing is revealing a few issues which I need to work on :( So until it is done, I will all leave you in the dark still, sorry guys

You Big Meanie :P

Archived