Is this what brought down the thousand year Reich?

John Dow

Don't wish to be stuffy, and the video could be said to be clever but we now have a German forum and I am not too sure that our German members or Holger for that matter will neccessarily find this that funny.

Dan

Don't wish to be stuffy, and the video could be said to be clever but we now have a German forum and I am not too sure that our German members or Holger for that matter will neccessarily find this that funny.

Dan

I don´t think any German in their right minds would complain over someone making fun of Hitler these days...

Of course, to anyone who actually speaks German this must all be pretty stoopid, after the fifth or sixth time. The humor would probably be better at this point if the voices were overdubbed, or maybe even deleted altogether and done as a silent movie (or with cheesy background music)

Of course, to non-German speakers (like me) its hilarious!  :)

I'm German and I can assure you that I find it hilarious. ;D

I think ridiculing that insane little man whenever possible and for all eternity is a good way to get back at him. ;)

Of course, to anyone who actually speaks German this must all be pretty stoopid, after the fifth or sixth time. The humor would probably be better at this point if the voices were overdubbed, or maybe even deleted altogether and done as a silent movie (or with cheesy background music)

Not a problem. When I focus on the subtitles the German dialogue sounds like gibberish to me as well, even though it is my native language. I love every incarnation of that meme. The AVSIM one was great, too. ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

;D ;D ;D cool video  ;D ;D ;D

Dan

it is not a problem for me; i am german. IMO, Making jokes about Mr. H. is one of the best way to

handle the history of the third reich. The timeperiod of Hitler was the darkest one in our history.

It is good to know that we are able to make jokes having fun and finally laugh about

that kind of Nazi-Monster today.

And now it is your turn ORBX: go ahead, take the "Fatherland", do what the allies had said in the past:

Germany first! Free us from whashed out phototextures, give us wintertextures too in the "Fatherland". Come on, Go,Go, Go ;D ;D ;D

Cheers, Uwe

Archived