AIG traffic vs FSLTL trasffic

carlosqr

Hi there

I'd like to know which AI traffic are you using. I read AIG traffic considers Kai Tak which I want a lot. I currently use FSLTL  just because installation seems easier but I'd like to know about your experiences and which one you are currently using.

Thanks

Carlos

Hi Carlos, I have been using FSLTL since it came out. I have left all options at default.

Using this in my part of the world is spot on for the flight arrival and departure times.

It is also daylight of course. You will be aware that if I set to start in the UK when it is

1pm in NZ it will be 1am in the UK plus daylight saving etc.

The aircraft in the UK will be a bit thin on the ground at that time.

You can set the sim to the time you want but FSLTL sticks to the flight schedule.

I don't believe this can be changed. Apart from this I find FSLTL to be really good

The aircraft and liveries are very well done and for me I would not seek anything else.

I have just bit the bullet and purchased MSFS2024 so no doubt a lot of fun will be had

by all. I intent to keep MSFS2020 so I can continue to use the 150 airports I have purchased

through Orbx. I do hope they will make at least some of these upgraded to MSFS2024 at

a fair cost to us loyal customers. I don't expect anything for nothing.

Kevin

Edited by greybeard
Big fingers
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Yes Rob pre orders have gone live i believe. 

Standard edition £ 69.99.

Deluxe edition  £ 99.99.

Premium  edition  £ 129.99.

Aviator edition  £199.99

cheers 

Iain

I hope that Iain has made a mistake and that should mean $US - and in any case it looks as if my pension is going to get a belting

when converted to $AUS

As I understand it - the only difference between the last 2 is 30 payware aircraft that we already have been buying over the last 

3 years - albeit at a discount price. 

However - Maybe I will stick to the games pass and just have the standard until such time as all our 3rd

party addons are equally transferable between the old and the new.

But then again --- the difference between packages only really amounts to the normal price of a couple of top aircraft

- think PMDG or Just flight - and maybe the extra are much improved in Asobo defaults of the extras in each pack

I only use about 10 aircraft anyway and addons in the antipodes and UK anyway - Orbx mainly - being the only payware

and we all know that there won't be any charges for those --- don't we ??

Decisions - decisions ??🙃

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

hope that Iain has made a mistake and that should mean $US - and in any case it looks as if my pension is going to get a belting

when converted to $AUS

Unfortunatly not, here in the UK when it comes to stuff like that it's always a 1:1 conversion rate. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Hi Kevin,

How did you buy MSFS2024 already?  Pre release purchase?

Yes Rob. $220NZ ouch! They will suck it out 10 days prior to download.

They given me the Fire air drop plane to try out in MSFS2020 as a thanks

for pre purchase.

3 hours ago, greybeard said:

Yes Rob. $220NZ ouch! They will suck it out 10 days prior to download.

They given me the Fire air drop plane to try out in MSFS2020 as a thanks

for pre purchase.

22 ONZ is about $14 US.  What am I missing?   Where did you do the prepurchase?  I might as well get the freebie and get in line.  lol

35 minutes ago, Rob Abernathy said:

22 ONZ is about $14 US.  What am I missing?   Where did you do the prepurchase?  I might as well get the freebie and get in line.  lol

I believe he wrote $220 NZ

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, greybeard said:

Hi Carlos, I have been using FSLTL since it came out. I have left all options at default.

Using this in my part of the world is spot on for the flight arrival and departure times.

It is also daylight of course. You will be aware that if I set to start in the UK when it is

1pm in NZ it will be 1am in the UK plus daylight saving etc.

The aircraft in the UK will be a bit thin on the ground at that time.

You can set the sim to the time you want but FSLTL sticks to the flight schedule.

I don't believe this can be changed. Apart from this I find FSLTL to be really good

The aircraft and liveries are very well done and for me I would not seek anything else.

I have just bit the bullet and purchased MSFS2024 so no doubt a lot of fun will be had

by all. I intent to keep MSFS2020 so I can continue to use the 150 airports I have purchased

through Orbx. I do hope they will make at least some of these upgraded to MSFS2024 at

a fair cost to us loyal customers. I don't expect anything for nothing.

Kevin

Thank you very much Kevin

I've been using FSLTL too for long but I read AIG brings traffic to Kai Tak freeware and wanted to enjoy that

Interesting about the 2024. It's quite expensive and what I fear the most is if all we have can be copy pasted in the the new community folder, if that yet is the way...

And also if it yet supports keyboard and mouse as that is my preference.

I guess I would wait until I get more info about it.

Cheers

Carlos

Yes Carlos it's an expensive business in this neck of the woods. that price is 

for the Premium Deluxe version. I think it has paid off for me to have that these

last 3 years because there have been quite a few perks by having that.

I invested another $140 NZ this morning on another 1 t/b ssd drive.

Nothing comes cheap in gods paradise I'm afraid, but it beats getting shot at.😎 

Kevin

• Upvote 1