From bad to Worse - Orbx Direct

Hello I've been reporting this problem since quite long already

It's been months without being able to access Europe products

iTNPirJ.png

And now is happening to North America

jEkU4qp.png

I can access any other region

If I log out I can access Europe and North America within seconds

I requested my user to be reviewed as it is odd that if I am logged in  this happens and if I am logged out it doesn't happen but..... I haven't read a word

I've been stick with glue to Orbx and Central no matter what, but this is making me ask myself:

Why do I have to pass through this?... There a many other platforms out there even with major offers...

If I report and nothing happens means, they don't care? Then why should I?..

Is there currently a wow factor to remain stick and loyal to Orbx and Central, even not having the possibility to access a couple of product pages (most important ones) to check what I can buy?...

As per what I understand from the image the error resides in Orbx.

I don't want to go through this anymore, don't want more disenchantment. Sometimes I feel it's just me trying to keep alive the moments of Glory when I became a fan of Flight Simulation by having discovered Narvik by Orbx and then tried every end of the year to buy as much as possible until having purchased the whole catalog.

What would you @Sante Sottile and @Anna Cicognani do in my position?

Ciao

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

so frustrating for you,

have you tried the drastic step of testing another ISP - or do you have friends on the Internet with whom you can test?

In Australia, not having your maddening problems,

there must be a reason my friend…

In my long experience in Orbx I've found that almost every case of internet issues that affect a single user are caused by the ISP.  Some ISPs seem to be targeting users who have heavy traffic, sometimes it's the network further up the chain. 

There is one thing that might work. Most ISPs have what they call a dynamic IP address, which changes each time you connect to your account. So, to check whether they are targeting your IP address, try turning your modem off for an hour or so and then reconnect. Your IP address should be different, and that might just work. 

If not then who knows? Have you filled out a support ticket for this? 

14 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

Hi Carlos,

so frustrating for you,

have you tried the drastic step of testing another ISP - or do you have friends on the Internet with whom you can test?

In Australia, not having your maddening problems,

there must be a reason my friend…

Than you Craig

I don't know much about ISP

What is most off to me is that if I log out of Orbx I can access but if I log in then this happens and only with Europe well now with NA too.

It's so weird

Thank you for your imput

Cheers

11 hours ago, John Dow said:

In my long experience in Orbx I've found that almost every case of internet issues that affect a single user are caused by the ISP.  Some ISPs seem to be targeting users who have heavy traffic, sometimes it's the network further up the chain. 

There is one thing that might work. Most ISPs have what they call a dynamic IP address, which changes each time you connect to your account. So, to check whether they are targeting your IP address, try turning your modem off for an hour or so and then reconnect. Your IP address should be different, and that might just work. 

If not then who knows? Have you filled out a support ticket for this? 

This is very interesting.

I work from home and sometimes I use special VPNs to connect to certain pages of the company but I NEVER turn off my router it is always on day and night and have several items connected, the work PC, the Ipad, the cell phone, my own PC, the TV etc. It makes sense what you say

I will shut down my router tonight and will leave it off all night long, hoping this work

Thanks a lot John!!

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

was this possibly anything to do with the worldwide outage we've all seen last night / today?

I have no idea Wain haven't realized about a worldwide outage 🫢

Thanks mate

Thank you all for the assistance

I'll try John's suggestion

Cheers

Carlos