Essex County to Wall Street Heliport

Hi all,

found a great video where a professional pilot flies a Bell 407 into Wall Street Heliport from outside New York to have it ready for his daily tours.

And than I did the flight in the sim but in XP11 because I don't have the New York addon in msfs and the heliport is not modelled.

So the New York addon by Orbx partner Drzewiecki Design and installed by Orbx Central is loaded here.

So it starts at KCDW and goes to KJRB via Teterboro and Hudson River

PqUTvi9.jpeg

oBs99Ck.jpeg

DbJuIjV.jpeg

rEt6RVp.jpeg

gG3pp5g.jpeg

SmisUAn.jpeg

lWFY4uQ.jpeg

G1NviX0.jpeg

UVaQq8b.jpeg

dkYtGcz.jpeg

1jTiv1D.jpeg

To be honest I did the approach twice because I wanted to come in low and I was too close first. Had to do a bit an extended curve over Brooklyn,

more than in the video.

wuMuhQp.jpeg

jNl8qQx.jpeg

MS8B3hp.jpeg

es6Zt3L.jpeg

w6bFcHj.jpeg

lSgcCTv.jpeg

I was glad I managed to do it that way but than I corrected the position because otherwise they would have fired me...🙂

And I cannot fly in there as fast as the pilot in the video, by far not.

3MoKsLi.jpeg

qhcAmJw.jpeg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Well done Andreas. But remember: If the wings are travelling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a Helicopter and therefore "unsafe":lol:. I did like the video of that upside down ceiling fan. Great post, Thank you. Cheers k :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/12/2024 at 12:04 AM, flyingleaf said:

If the wings are travelling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a Helicopter and therefore "unsafe"

Thank you very much Sir, glad you like my post!🙂 I'm fighting in the "unsafe" helicopters and it's not easy but I made a little progress, haha.

Big differences between the various models. It's amazing how the real life professionals can fly it in and set it down, isn't it? 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, adambar said:

Great job Andreas.

Thank's a lot Adam! 🙂

17 hours ago, wain71 said:

lovely set and video...

And thank you Wayne, glad you like it. 🙂

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 1