Thanks to Ken Hall and Milo Taylor

Lots of forum folk love big airports and really enjoy the range of Orbx offerings. Others of us, like me, enjoy small municipals and especially barely developed back-country strips. I want to thank Ken Hall and Milo Taylor for their wonderful Papua New Guinea and Idaho bush strips. First of all, the strips are works of art down to the flowers and birds. Secondly, these strips ask about all you have as a pilot--and then some (I have littered the land with crashed planes). Finally, Ken and Milo enjoy our enjoyment and are quick with attaboys for us who struggle to master their creations. Thanks, Ken and Milo, for great work and a lot of happy hours. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind works, Rodger.

I know for a fact both Myself and Ken really enjoy making these types of Sceneries and I'm sure there will be many more from both of us.

It's great to see everyone enjoying them.

Milo 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Helicopters - definitely the way to go!

For me these are the most enjoyable of sceneries.

Definite sense of achievement if you make it down in one piece (or even just a few pieces!)

In real life major airports are the last place I want to be.

An Idaho fire lookout I can imagine hiking up to, putting my feet up, and thinking 'what a wonderful world' :)

And then have all the fun of watching you guys attempting to land :lol:

All the best,

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

yeah a great addon for sure that seems to present a challenge, great work for sure, you definitely know you'll be getting quality when done by Milo and Ken...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1