How do I do an Alpha India Group Password

My passwords keep getting rejected when I try to join, but they won't say why or what format they want. I normally use an Alpha numeric with a special character on it if needed and both lower case and caps, like for example Enterprise1701 or Enterprise 1701&, yet it keeps rejecting this format, what does it actually WANT? My blood, a sacrificial goat? 

• Like 1

Here's a tip... develop patterns of keys rather than words. Once you get used to it, all you have to remember is the first letter of the pattern, and the last, and your brain will fill in the rest. I use this, I have all my passwords written down on a piece of paper, but secure! 

For instance, maybe you want Orbx passwords to start with O. Look at your keyboard. A pattern might be Oknbvc0864#*. You can write O* or O........ * on your cheat sheet, and as long as you remember the pattern, you can get your password. 

Gets around all those password filters that reject words and number sequences too. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, John Dow said:

Here's a tip... develop patterns of keys rather than words. Once you get used to it, all you have to remember is the first letter of the pattern, and the last, and your brain will fill in the rest. I use this, I have all my passwords written down on a piece of paper, but secure! 

For instance, maybe you want Orbx passwords to start with O. Look at your keyboard. A pattern might be Oknbvc0864#*. You can write O* or O........ * on your cheat sheet, and as long as you remember the pattern, you can get your password. 

Gets around all those password filters that reject words and number sequences too. 

Some great tips here John.

But I think Cathy has not a problem remembering an already chosen password, but creating a valid password first off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wolfko said:

Some great tips here John.

But I think Cathy has not a problem remembering an already chosen password, but creating a valid password first off.

Yes but a pattern as suggested will almost certainly be valid straight up 

• Like 1