ENGM Oslo Gardermoen Airport

Hello

I just landed in Norway and the jetway is not capable to reach the plane, I mean it tries to move but just too short and then extends the cover

IyKMMeA.png

ptDyyCP.png

poMFtIV.png

Thanks

Carlos

Hi Carlos.

This seems to be one of those occasions when the position of the aircraft is the issue.

I just tried loading a flight at gate 76 and see what you see.

I then used GSX to 'reposition the aircraft at the current gate' and the plane was moved back significantly.

The jetway then connected.

Same thing happens without GSX. I have to move the aircraft back from the start position to get the jetway to work.

So I suspect the problem is more with the 'start' position than the jetway.

I would have checked where the VDGS was placing me but it didn't seem to be working.

All the best,

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, John Burgess said:

So I suspect the problem is more with the 'start' position than the jetway.

I think the AFCAD needs to relocate the aircraft accordingly. I have the same problem with ENGM Oslo from Orbx. I don't see this jetway issue with other airports. The Jetways work perfectly with ENGM Default. 

Pat

GSX Jetway Not Close Enough.jpg

Edited by trisho0
  • Upvote 1

I have just loaded ESSA, gate 37, had the same issue, using GSX like John did in a post above this I was able to put the plane in the correct location, which was a back a little, I have just tried a default version of Brussels and all was good...more testing needed I think...