ZJSY Sanya Phoenix International Airport

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Wow , what a beautiful city ; thanks for the awesome shots Carlos .🙂

Yes John, it is really nice I didn't expect to see many buildings as the product is focus on the airport

6 hours ago, boetie said:

So perfect. Thanks for sharing Carlos. You must be in heaven with all the city releases lately!

Cheers

Graeme :)

I am my friend, I spend so much time exploring every corner...it's so cool to discover so many buildings in so many colors and shapes and play with the light and angles plus the weather and time 😄

6 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots there Carlos, what a wide range of shapes and sizes for the building...

Thank you Wayne, yes its impressive the amount of them. At the beginning I thought there were going to be just a few as the product is the airport but fortunately Sam added enough buildings to make it more complete, though he said he make just the main landmarks, imagine if he would have gone further

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Super shots of airport and city. I'm overwelmed by the variety of building-shapes and the bold engineering skills in the Chinese cities.

Me too Ikbenik, and I also end speechless and totally amazed by the 4k or 8k videos of their cities. They're simply gorgeous and out of this world. If we ever see one of those Star Wars or Avengers cities in the future China is where we'll see them first.

When I finish seeing those videos I end wondering why can't built something similar or like the ones in Dubai, at least like the Panama ones....we continue building squared or rectangle boxes 😣

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2