Honeycomb statement on MSFS forum

Was an interesting read for sure, seems there's been a few issues and should hopefully get sorted but will they have lost sales and worse still will the market have lost confidence in the business?..

22 hours ago, John Dow said:

Just had a look here in Australia plenty of retailers saying they have stocks of the Alpha and Bravo items.

The problems seem to be mostly around the "Charlie " pedals

I really do enjoy my Honeycomb set up - just wish it was as easy to set up in P3D as it is in XP and MSFS:banghead:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John Heaton said:

The problems seem to be mostly around the "Charlie " pedals

I really do enjoy my Honeycomb set up - just wish it was as easy to set up in P3D as it is in XP and MSFS:banghead:

I bought the Logitech pedals and more than happy with them 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, John Dow said:

I bought the Logitech pedals and more than happy with them 

I have them as well in conjunction with the Alph/Bravo Honeycomb set for GA  - and use them with my Logitech full set of 1600 controllers

when using DCS - but they are now playing up - after much use over the last 3 years - like me I suppose:rolleyes:

By the way I use FSUIPC7 as my control program in MSFS. You just need to delete all the MSFS bindings and set up replacements in FSUIPC. Once entered they apply as General Assignments to all aircraft, unless a change is made in an Aircraft Specific profile. Individual sensitivities become quick and easy to set up and don't require any selection with each aircraft, it's automatic. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 8:05 PM, John Dow said:

Just had a look here in Australia plenty of retailers saying they have stocks of the Alpha and Bravo items.

How quickly it can change. My HOTAS throttle started playing up last week and I want to purchase a Honeycomb Bravo. Seems there's nothing available in Oz now but reconditioned. I'd rather go brand new, guess I'll have to be patient.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, boetie said:

How quickly it can change. My HOTAS throttle started playing up last week and I want to purchase a Honeycomb Bravo. Seems there's nothing available in Oz now but reconditioned. I'd rather go brand new, guess I'll have to be patient.

yeah patience is a good thing, you never know what you get with recon, unless you're buying from someone you know...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Dow said:

Check out Scorptec they're listing it at $419, they're a reliable supplier so I doubt it would be refurbished. 

Thanks John, unfortunately they are out of stock. However I did find another supplier who said they had five left. Purchased one for $469 :)

Edited by boetie

4 hours ago, boetie said:

Thanks John, unfortunately they are out of stock. However I did find another supplier who said they had five left. Purchased one for $469 :)

Interesting. I just went to the site and put one in the cart and it was ready to check out. Anyway good job you got one 

• Like 1