Conny at Cairns

andiflyit

Hi all,

now the last post for 2023, I'm supposed to party now...🙃 A nice New Years Eve to all of you! 🙂

The Conny here is the fantastic old FS9 model by Manfred Jahn and Hansjoerg Naegele, it doesn't work in 64bit, so this P3dv3.4.

0yxpv0r.jpg

sfiT4VD.jpg

j2ggZPb.jpg

7RY6wdH.jpg

PKzifYd.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 5

19 hours ago, BradB said:

She is a great looking Gal . 🙂🙂

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Some fine looking shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much gentlemen and Happy New Year! 🙂

On 1/1/2024 at 7:07 PM, Stillwater said:

A good old plane with this good (old) classic scenery.

Manfred and @Jarrad Marshall have done great works.

Yes Gerold,  the original file for the Conny I've used here is from 2009. And it's not the oldest.

And I haven't seen any new work from Jarrad Marshall since his Aerofly activities. P3dv6 is waiting! 😄 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, andiflyit said:

new work from Jarrad Marshall since his Aerofly activities. P3dv6 is waiting! 😄

I have just flown some heavies in p3d and I can say: Agreed. Piloting in p3d is much more rewarding than in the game simulator with its beautiful ground scenery.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Piloting in p3d is much more rewarding than in the game simulator

Yes, and it seems to be improved in v6 compared with v4.5, flying works very well in v6. The aircraft is very stable.

Also in Xplane it's much better than in the game- and weathersimulator. And there are other details. These clean aircraft paints for example,

this is not what a simmer is used to since FS9. I bought a few for the jets and for a very little money but don't like that. 

Asobo are game designers and they create a game where no sliders for brightness, contrast, saturation and gamma exist? Incredible.

And there is not even a postprocessing tool available, I have a good one in Xplane because Laminar did the same mistake.

I cannot load an aircraft from the runway which is really silly and so on...there are enough reasons to use P3d or Xplane.

I use the game- and weather simulator to fly in Japan because of the scenery, it's of course well done there and most interesting. 🙂

So, as I said before, I hope that the entire addon designers will start working for P3dv6 in future.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Yes, and it seems to be improved in v6 compared with v4.5, flying works very well in v6. The aircraft is very stable.

Also in Xplane it's much better than in the game- and weathersimulator. And there are other details. These clean aircraft paints for example,

this is not what a simmer is used to since FS9. I bought a few for the jets and for a very little money but don't like that. 

Asobo are game designers and they create a game where no sliders for brightness, contrast, saturation and gamma exist? Incredible.

And there is not even a postprocessing tool available, I have a good one in Xplane because Laminar did the same mistake.

I cannot load an aircraft from the runway which is really silly and so on...there are enough reasons to use P3d or Xplane.

I use the game- and weather simulator to fly in Japan because of the scenery, it's of course well done there and most interesting. 🙂

So, as I said before, I hope that the entire addon designers will start working for P3dv6 in future.

I can fully agree to your thoughts. And I wonder how many other simmers make these observations - and how long it takes until the market reacts?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

I can fully agree to your thoughts. And I wonder how many other simmers make these observations - and how long it takes until the market reacts?

At this moment it looks like most of the designers work for MSFS. Of course the worldwide scenery is the big feature. We will see.

• Upvote 1