New Pettichord Flight Simulator release

8 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Good news everybody! I am releasing a new flight simulator that features perfectly real global scenery and all the planes that have ever flown. It makes no demands whatsoever on your computer and accepts all add-ons without hassle. It has been tested thoroughly and now has no bugs of any kind. Best of all, it is absolutely free. I will post it as soon as they let me out of this place.

Gee, Rodge,  kind of sounds like my first simulator.  A couple of chairs, a couple of 2X4s, a few cardboard boxes and pieces of cardboard.  Add to that Erector Set parts and a motor, and VIOLA, a flight simulator!  It had all the planes, and scenery you could imagine! (But you had to imagine it).  There was no computer to worry about, it hadn't been invented yet.  Bugs could be fixed the same way the SIM was built.  Not quite free, but cost was minimal, and was subsidized by Grandpa anyway.

Ken

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely free? Totally free, man? And, not even a few tens out of me pension, and into the wind. No schadenfreude. No sarky.

Yup, it hurts! Yup, it's all been humiliating and a bit of a head banger!

Back to enjoying the sensation of P3D 5.4! With ace A2A and wonderful Orbx all over the place. And a real appreciation to Orbx for weather theme 7. It came with the Germany scenery but I think it fits really well with the look of British isles skies. 

Still on a deadly serious note, the light is far to dubious for cricket. I think we'll have to declare a null and void result. I'm sure Orbx would agree.

Glad to say that I've picked myself up, dusted myself off and started all over again.

Lovin' the P3D+Orbx+A2A. And I hope you too, Rodger and all.

Rod

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, boetie said:

Does it model flying pigs Rodger?

Great post mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

I don't know about Rodger's, but mine could, if you imagine them.

Ken

• Haha 3