a memorable day in flight simming

John Heaton

What a day for me - Update 13 of my side of the world - a cheap ATR aircraft - on my favourite Island ----- and I finally bought an X Box series X

Now I can finally fly in 4K HDR10 MSFS / F1 on one set up - and play sniper 5 and DCS on my PC at the same time:D

Screenshot 2023-04-26 161617.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-26 162057.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Nice one John!  No issues with the update here either and I waited a day for the ATR and got a discount on it.  Now I'm watching UTube videos to learn how to start/manage/fly it.  I'm usually a kick the tires/light the fires type of pilot but I'll  take the time to learn this one.  The FMC is a bit daunting but only because I haven't any experience with one yet.  Good thing I'm old and don't have a curfew!  ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Nice one John!  No issues with the update here either and I waited a day for the ATR and got a discount on it.  Now I'm watching UTube videos to learn how to start/manage/fly it.  I'm usually a kick the tires/light the fires type of pilot but I'll  take the time to learn this one.  The FMC is a bit daunting but only because I haven't any experience with one yet.  Good thing I'm old and don't have a curfew!  ^_^

rob - try this - you might find it useful:smile: --

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1