Love you Mum...

Aceshigh

Hello everyone,  I won't be around here for a while, my dearest mother lost her battle and passed away at 2.30 PM today.  "Love you Mum".

My smile is gone and I feel it maybe a while before I will return to my favourite hobby, Flightsimming.

regards

Mark Freeman      (Aceshigh)

I was 19 when my mum died. She eventually lost a 5 year battle with cancer in november 1999. I held her hand at her bed side in hospital and watched her take her last breath.

I know exactly how you feel Mark, and to start with it is hard, but as time goes on you learn not to be sad over your loss, but to be happy that you enjoyed so many good times together.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time,

Take care,

Russ.

Mark,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. We went through the same thing in January of this year with the loss of my mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Lean on those around you for support and rest assured there will be light in your life in the future, as time heals all wounds and replaces pain and sadness with joy and happiness.

Mitch London

mal998

Mark,  Iam sorry  also to  hear  of your  Loss  I  Lost  my  Mum  over  ten years  ago  and my  Dad  two  years  ago.  Stay  Srong

and never  Forget  her.  Best  wishes  in these  hard  Times.  Greg

Archived