A few shots from Nodden

Aussieflyer38

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shots Don, was had you cooked your goose? black smoke?

:lol: Yep she got a bit hot. Reason was and don't ask me why, it was if she was stuck on a sandbar, I was revving the sh*t out of her, wouldn't move. This is a VERY deep lake, so go figure! :)

Don

6 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks Paul, still have a few things to sort and that will take time. As you can see, I have at least got the screenies sorted out.

Don :)

To give you some assurance Don - I did not purchase MSFS until after SU8 had been released. This was also my first experience of W11 having had W7 and W10 on my pcs.

Initially I found the experience very frustrating. Now, a matter of months later, I am comfortable with MSFS. I am still learning W11, but the is always an answer for a problem to be found on the internet. :)

On 10/25/2022 at 3:43 PM, paulb said:

To give you some assurance Don - I did not purchase MSFS until after SU8 had been released. This was also my first experience of W11 having had W7 and W10 on my pcs.

Initially I found the experience very frustrating. Now, a matter of months later, I am comfortable with MSFS. I am still learning W11, but the is always an answer for a problem to be found on the internet. :)

Thank you mate, I do spend a fair bit of time there ;)

• Like 1