Highlighting Scenery on sale

RayProudfoot

I browsed through Orbx Central this morning to see what was available for P3D v5. I came across one airport that had a discounted price which I subsequently bought.

If it was easy to see all products that were on sale it might boost sales. Any chance you could do that please?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, RayProudfoot said:

I browsed through Orbx Central this morning to see what was available for P3D v5. I came across one airport that had a discounted price which I subsequently bought.

If it was easy to see all products that were on sale it might boost sales. Any chance you could do that please?

I agree

Also, if you go to the third party products (for a more easy view) none shows the discounts. It will be a lot eassier to select from each developer in that view and if discounts are displayed, it would be faster too, as the offer is growing and growing when all are groupped is a bit uncomfortable to search.

Another good option would be to only filter by discounted, exclude what you already have an even set from less expenssive to the highest for only discounted ones.

Display only discounted, by price (low-high) and by developer would be awesome

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RayProudfoot said:

Does anyone from Orbx read these posts? I would have expected a reply by now.:(

Hi, Yes they do

Despiste an official reply is not received nothing scapes their eyes

So far I noticed they added a filter, now you can filter by partner.

It set the offers in groups. All products of a partner gather, alphabetically. It offers a bit of help. Something is something

QGXHbxG.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Are usually check on the website when they have some kind of sale going on. I also get them by email sometimes. When they do go on sale I usually pick up several. Also the homepage shows specials going on mostly Microsoft but prepare 3-D is in there as well. I did purchase the one that was on special right now so I’m glad they’re doing that with prepare 3-D

35 minutes ago, Dean Salman said:

Are usually check on the website when they have some kind of sale going on. I also get them by email sometimes. When they do go on sale I usually pick up several. Also the homepage shows specials going on mostly Microsoft but prepare 3-D is in there as well. I did purchase the one that was on special right now so I’m glad they’re doing that with prepare 3-D

It should be made easy for customers to find products on sale. Just look at SimMarket. If Orbx want to sell things they should make it as easy as possible for people to find bargains.

The number of new airports for P3D must be minuscule these days. All the emails I receive are for MSFS which I don’t own.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RayProudfoot said:

Just look at SimMarket

Agree, I just clcik on sales and voila, actually that's the only way I currently search in Simmarket

I'm getting frustrated with them as the updates always fail to install so more and more I'm remaing with central

3 hours ago, RayProudfoot said:

Paying customers deserve a reply. Filter by partner? How many partners are there for P3D?

Orbx has become too big for their boots. I stopped buying years ago and only have a cursory glance at the forums when nothing better to do - which is rarely. 

• Like 1