Where is it? One shot

andiflyit

2 hours ago, paulb said:

So it's not Belfast then? (Irish Stew) ;):rolleyes:

Sorry Paul, no, it's not at Belfast or Ireland at all. So geographically it's not around the corner but regarding the meal your are very close. :)

Find a quite similar meal as the Irish Stew which is the specialty of another country and with the country you can find it on the Orbx site,

Some additional typical simmer work may be necessary....;)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Szeged Airport - LHUD out of Hungary VFR pack for free via Orbx-Central (a total of 14 airports/airfields next to a bunch of Hungarian Landmarks)

Impressive spotting sir! :) I would never have identified it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

I was going to say somewhere in Hungary but was busy at work....is Goulash Hungarian? apologizes if it's not...

Hi,  Yes, Goulash is the typical Hungarian meal as fine described by 'abdiflyit'...but I'm not so fan of it...I like more the Spanish Paella.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Szeged Airport - LHUD out of Hungary VFR pack for free via Orbx-Central (a total of 14 airports/airfields next to a bunch of Hungarian Landmarks)

Exactly ikbenik, very good and thank you! :)

It's LHUD and is one of the fields of the free scenery pack by HungaryVFR which also includes some landmarks.

Szeged is in the south of Hungary close to the Serbian and Rumanian border. We can fly a lot there so my special thanks go to HungaryVFR. :)

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

I was going to say somewhere in Hungary but was busy at work....is Goulash Hungarian? apologizes if it's not...

Hi Wayne, Goulash is Hungarian as ikbenik said, so you where on the right path to the scenery. :)

Paella is another fine meal which I also like a lot with seafood.

And I have another one. It's MSFS again and of course Orbx scenery. So where is it?

xvHbuej.jpg

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 3

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Well the walkways suggest a pretty big airport :)

Yes Paul  :) and I think rather frequented, but it's in the city. 

3 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Stockholm-Bromma  -  ESSB. A great Orbx-made airport by Marcus Nyberg.

And this is again fast and precise Mr. ikbenik! And you can only see a part of the airport, very good. Thank you very much! :)

The scenery is indeed well done, a lot of nice city scenery around but I have some issues with the surrounding MSFS scenery. 

The roads and some parts of the ground are all green in the entire area in my sim. Looks a bit strange... 

And I have another one, this time again P3d and of course Orbx. The airport is a bit smaller but it's an airport....you can see the terminal there...:D

So where is this?

VlCEz9e.jpg

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Somewhere in Canada  -  British Columbia ?  If the plane with Canadian registration is a possible hint ! !

No the plane is not a hint, it's just my green 207, didn't watch it. But I give you some hints:

- It's not in Canada, it's not a grasstrip, there is a solid asphalt runway and the scenery covers an entire village/valley 

which was very much appreciatet when it came out. There is also another little field in the scenery. 

But what you can see in the shot are the main airport buildings :), I didn't snap past it.

When I first installed it I laughed and said "This is not too much off an airport". There is another little hangar or shed  on the right side.  

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 2

In my last shot I didn't show enough of the scenery I guess. But indeed if you are on the ground on "Parking 1" it looks like this. :)

So the scenery is S93 Cle Elum Municipal Airport and I have it since a lot of years, first in FSX. It's a wonderful scenery there. 

Thank you all very much, the little game was fun! And happy flying! :)

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 2