Terrible support from Orbx Central

I'm an old Orbx customer, I see in the forums several people complaining about the slow download of the products purchased without a solution, when an Orbx representative answers says they are solving, but I see complaints since 2016 and so far nothing.
I have the habit of formatting my computer every time a new version of Prepar3D comes out and I install everything new, I realize that there are days that I install all my products in at most 1hr and there are days that take longer, but it seems that the server is running down overcoming ineffective, since yesterday (24 hr) I've been trying to download the Libraries for later on the others (base, vector, regions...) my connection is normal, (223.97 mbps Download, 56.91 mbps Upload, 16 ms latency, 23 ms Jitter ), I understand that there are times when the server is more in demand and its efficiency decreases, but Orbx has had this problem for years and it never solves it, I am part of one of the largest MSFS scenario companies and we place a lot of priority on product quality, support and especially the delivery, we have changed servers recently because some customers complained about the slowness, we are not better than anyone else but we know the importance of our customers, so priority is given to your customers, because despite working with products for the MSFS still haven't migrated because of PMDG, but if I'm going to continue with this terrible server, I won't buy more products from you and your partners via Orbx Central.
Obs. Sorry for my English, but I'm using a translator.

ORBX 02.jpg

ORBX 01.jpg

Hi. Unfortunately the problem is almost exclusively in the internet between the Orbx servers and your computer. It can be anywhere. It seems in order to limit internet traffic a lot of internet gatekeepers, ISPs etc see the large Orbx files as P2P or Torrents, and throttle back the speed. Or it can also be corrupted cached files that cause the connection to move to a slower speed. Most ISP caches are cleared every 48 hours and reported problems are generally over after a day or two. 

Some users have success in resetting their modems, others have used VPNs to bypass the choking imposed on the network. In almost every case reported at these forums, the Orbx servers have been operating perfectly and the problem is completely outside Orbx's control. 

However I'm not Orbx admin so I'm just commenting from what I've read on these forums, it's always possible a staff member might have more information. 

Hi. Unfortunately the problem is almost exclusively in the internet between the Orbx servers and your computer. It can be anywhere. It seems in order to limit internet traffic a lot of internet gatekeepers, ISPs etc see the large Orbx files as P2P or Torrents, and throttle back the speed. Or it can also be corrupted cached files that cause the connection to move to a slower speed. Most ISP caches are cleared every 48 hours and reported problems are generally over after a day or two. 

Some users have success in resetting their modems, others have used VPNs to bypass the choking imposed on the network. In almost every case reported at these forums, the Orbx servers have been operating perfectly and the problem is completely outside Orbx's control. 

However I'm not Orbx admin so I'm just commenting from what I've read on these forums, it's always possible a staff member might have more information. 

Just another point, even if you are reformatting between sim versions, you should be maintaining an Orbx backup library, so that only updated files are downloaded. Orbx Central works perfectly in this regard and saves enormous amounts of time and data. 

• Like 1

Thanks friends for your attention, as Orbx is unable to solve this, it is more concerned with making sales partnerships with other producers than solving internal problems, as I said before, all Orbx partners will not see any money from me, policy and quality zero.

Edited by Enzo Augusto