Jabiru update 1.5

1 hour ago, pilot100 said:

its ok just got it - pity that the trim is still reversed as compared to default a/c - what I am coming to expect from Iris sim.

Pretty sure FSUIPC7 allows for you to tailor individual quirks like that in the program.  I'm finding it invaluable for managing the wide range of control sensitivities encountered between Asobo and add-on aircraft.

• Like 1

Yep Thanks John, understand what you are suggesting and appreciate that you are trying to be helpful. Reality is however that I really do not want to invest in FSUIPC to fix an issue that the Vendor Iris should have fixed as part of their support for the product and especially as it has taken them months to update the item in the first place.

I have put it down to experience, stuff like this happens and you have to learn from it.  Obviously won't be buying from that vendor again.  Its a shame 'cos the plane is really quite OK in other respects, I can use a work around (reverse the trim direction in MSFS) but really it should have been a simple fix and obviously the vendor has missed it. 

OK thanks again for the input, I have used FSUIPC in P3D and so am familiar with its advantages and disadvantages (steep learning curve). I'll take your advice under consideration. Not sure that buying FSUIPC at A$45 to fix a issue on a $30 a/c really works for me at the moment. But I will keep it in mind for possible future issues and again thanks for your comments.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pilot100 said:

OK thanks again for the input, I have used FSUIPC in P3D and so am familiar with its advantages and disadvantages (steep learning curve). I'll take your advice under consideration. Not sure that buying FSUIPC at A$45 to fix a issue on a $30 a/c really works for me at the moment. But I will keep it in mind for possible future issues and again thanks for your comments.

IF you hasve the previous I'm pretty sure you get a discount on 7, but maybe only from v5?