Egph scenery for msfs

After world update 6 msfs get almost to the end of final load screen and then stops 

this only happens if airport selected is egph for which I have Orbx scenery 

this is the only Orbx scenery I have for msfs 

If I select any default or any freeware scenery I have then it works perfectly 

2 hours ago, Jdal2 said:

After world update 6 msfs get almost to the end of final load screen and then stops 

this only happens if airport selected is egph for which I have Orbx scenery 

this is the only Orbx scenery I have for msfs 

If I select any default or any freeware scenery I have then it works perfectly 

Welcome to the forums, as mentioned about in the linked thread, unfortunately it seems to be a SU6 issue and is affecting many airports from various developers 

Hi thanks for reply 

after loads of testing if I uninstall egph scenery loads perfect every time and as soon as I reinstall egph scenery it goes back to same problem 

I have everything I can think off deleting caches e.t.c.

I can spawn into any other airport even with Orbx egph installed and it work but as soon as I spawn into Orbx egph same problem 

Any help would be appreciated 

For me, like said before, it happens with the Malmo airport. Tested variouas other airports that I bought via Orbx Central, like Goteborg and now Strasbourg. They work fine. So apparently it is indeed a problem per specific airport that loading might freeze. I still can't enter Malmo (ESMS).

Hi, I learnt that products could cause conflicts depending on how the materials libraries were made

I have both and have no issues. I believe Dutchsim might have an addon that conflicts with Malmo.

Malmo, just tested

FRD1tCP.jpg

Edinbugh, just tested

4DQ9PO4.jpg

Do you guys have addon linker? This program brings a tool than when you run it, it remanes the materials libraries found to avoid conflicts among the sceneries.

In the case of Edingurgh it did find it as potential to conflict and rename the structure like this

eUe6v4v.jpg

I think this is the result of the renaming

pyreegue-airport-egph-edinburgh-modelLib

The tool changes every single potential conflic library name.

I no longer have any crashes or issues and I have all my sceneries enabled

You might like to just test it

Regards

Carlos

• Upvote 1

Just an additional note

If your addon linker finds many potencial conflicts, after you run the tool to rename them I would recommend to delete the content.xml and the scenery indexes ( the content inside the folder)

And let the sim rebuilt that

I had an issue with SamScene Hong Kong and the freeware addon that removes the ship etc, and he said it was because of the order in the content.xml he recommended me to delete it and rebuilt it and all was fixed them, like magic.

So in case od many potencial conflicts found it would be good to do this clean before restart

I do hope this is useful for you

Cheers

Carlos