We need hotels, more hotels

Andre.V

Hi

It's nice Orbx make nice cities but that would be so great if they would consider paradise places like Cancun hotels, Tahiti, Caribbean's islands, Accapulco and more all around the world. When demonstating the sim to families and going in these well know places and finding no hotels, it's very bad. We all love beaches but the hotels around is a must.

André Vaillancourt.

Edited by Andre.V
  • Like 5

You mean like the upcoming Honolulu City Landmarks? ;)

I think this kind of scenery is worthwhile if it's on approach to the airport and adds value every time you fly in, but I've found ( at least for myself ) if I buy a scenery-only pack - I'll fly over it once or twice after I've bought it to check it out - then never again. So, unless it's something like Frankfurt - where you see it on every approach to FRA, then it's not worth it to me. I bought Paris, checked it out once, and have never flown over it again.

• Like 2

On 8/21/2021 at 12:14 AM, EasternT3 said:

I agree, an idea could be taking the landmarks pack idea and turning them into islands packs, like St Marteen, Fiji, or Seychelles with the accompanying airport (either separate or a bigger bundle) 

I'm still enjoying the PNG pack. It would be great to have island packs of the same quality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1