Just getting such great visuals in P3D v5.2 HF1....along with my choices inside ASP3D

15 hours ago, lifejogger said:

It does look great !!!!!!!!  I may have to reload P3D5.

Actual looks better than MSFS 2020.

Life, I'll probably get 'singed' with a blow torch for typing, that er...I actually agree.   I own both, and fly both, but the colors (and the clarity) of Orbx textures now...is so dang real-life, (because they are crystal clear, and well formed) that I am actually preferring, the visuals of the Rockies, and all around the PNW, over the actual same scenery rendered up by MSFS and the Net-loaded visuals.  I still fly (of course..) MSFS, but now, I'd say that for every 10 hours of flight time, 8 of them is within P3D v5.2 HotFix 1.  I have all the graphic and content sliders at 100 percent, and you only have to look at the top left of my screenies to see what kind of FPS performance, VS. what you see being rendered to know how fabulous the performance is with this version, on my quite long-in-the-tooth, computer system.

16 hours ago, timmo32 said:

Awesome shots indeed,has rex weather updated too the latest P3d5.2 yet?

REX SF supports v5, I get the bar at the top telling me it's syncing weather info to sim and it looks like the correct weather as per the REX report in the app....if you see my thread showing A320 from EGGD to EIDW weather was provided by REX and the was p3dv5.2 hf1...

On 7/12/2021 at 1:09 AM, wain71 said:

REX SF supports v5, I get the bar at the top telling me it's syncing weather info to sim and it looks like the correct weather as per the REX report in the app....if you see my thread showing A320 from EGGD to EIDW weather was provided by REX and the was p3dv5.2 hf1...

thanks for the update and indeed it works,tho i get a really foggy visibility which i think is unrealistic,your shots are fantastic,i have disabled volumetric cloud layers within the sim and the clouds look better,tho ive tried disabling this fog layer in rex and the sim and it doesnt disable,even flying at 41000 feet i get a silly looking haze and the same when on the ground,when i shut rex down the fog layer improves a little.

Archived