North America Scenery - Too Quiet

• 1 month later...

I come back to this topic as I notice Orbx has continued to be too quiet regarding North America Scenery and updates to some of their scenery that has needed some TLC for a while..i.e. KBUR…..

Is it because MSFS is still too unstable to create new scenery like it did in prior versions of MSFS?

33 minutes ago, PMR said:

I come back to this topic as I notice Orbx has continued to be too quiet regarding North America Scenery and updates to some of their scenery that has needed some TLC for a while..i.e. KBUR…..

Is it because MSFS is still too unstable to create new scenery like it did in prior versions of MSFS?

I think all the MSFS release show the sim is stable enough to create new sceneries. I wouldn’t read to much into it, other than NA is obviously not that high on the priority list currently 

8 hours ago, PMR said:

Not sure, what you are talking about. Since your OP from April 3rd Orbx has released two new North American sceneries for MSFS, namely KEYW (Key West) on April 16th and CYPD (Bella Coola) on May 14th. That's more than one NA scenery on average per month. Not bad IMO.

Archived