Was it BIG - or a fiz ??

John Heaton

3 days ago on the P3D section I asked the question "what are the Guesses to an article on P3D about something "BIG"

that was about to happen - didn'traise many answers here on Orbx - but on Avsim - it was a feeding frenzy

On page 24 - all was revealed ----Flight Simulation Association (flightsimassociation.com)

certainly a lot of leading industry sponsors - including Orbx which seems to be the "first cab off the rank" on Page1

4 hours ago, John Heaton said:

3 days ago on the P3D section I asked the question "what are the Guesses to an article on P3D about something "BIG"

that was about to happen - didn'traise many answers here on Orbx - but on Avsim - it was a feeding frenzy

On page 24 - all was revealed ----Flight Simulation Association (flightsimassociation.com)

certainly a lot of leading industry sponsors - including Orbx which seems to be the "first cab off the rank" on Page1

John, your question probably did not raise many answers here at Orbx, because the secret was already revealed in your own topic in the P3d forum on Monday by @lejerm , only about 2 hours after you had asked the question :lol:

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

John, your question probably did not raise many answers here at Orbx, because the secret was already revealed in your own topic in the P3d forum on Monday by @lejerm , only about 2 hours after you had asked the question :lol:

There you go again!!!!!

Less than 2 hours - and before I wrote that - I went to the URL and it was totally different in that it just gave a logo and a Orbx screenshot from MSFS and which was the subject of discussion on Avsim for 2 days

That URL that now shows the splash screen of the assoc. - came very much later - in actual fact -

@lejerm - edited it -with a new URL - some 2 days later depending where one lives - certainly not "2 HOURS Later"^_^

I don’t geddit.  Associations tend to be lobby groups.  They try to influence decision makers to make their members lives easier, or members to bring up their level of participation, engagement, performance, provide a service to, whatever.  This just seems... frankly, pretentious.

Archived