Its absolutely NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rumours have GOT to stop

renault

Moving on from the above posting, we go to another  recent post ......  where the question was asked  ... 

"Is that where you kept your doughnut, Pete? :D "

Innuendo and idle gossip abounds and the implication was  just terrible :o.  Keep my doughnut  indeed :rolleyes:

I'll have you know Mr Adambar @adambar that I am a perfectly respectable simmer and MS2020 properly addresses me with respect

and calls me "Doughnut Air " :blink:

Lang Park is in Brisbane , Australia for goodness sakes..... It's the other side of the world from Bryce ...:angry: Do you have any idea 

how hard it is to fly a doughnut ????   Really , do you ???

I really wish you would stop spreading these idle rumours about me.  There is no place for that in serious simming...... , no place at all !!!

Brisbane indeed ....:unsure: .  I would have been on the news , ABC and all that !!!! I hate rumour ....., just hate it!!!!!

I have documentary evidence sir......  Pictures no less..... Undoctored, un retouched/edited/ punched or mutilated .... just  straight out of the "V" key .. So there B)

Take these for evidence  .....   :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

B57NOmk.jpg

vqy29so.jpg

SJBjbvb.jpg

For those who don't know, Lang Park is the red paneled stadium just ahead.  I'm not there on "game days" ... :D:lol::lol: 

Cheers Adam and everyone 

I hope it gave you a little grin on a Saturday :)

All the best every one 

Pete

PS - ya gotta watch your airspeed carefully or you tend to lose sprinkles.

It's an ongoing business expense but profits are sweet these days for "Doughnut" so I guess we will manage B)

12 minutes ago, adambar said:

By the way, I have no idea how hard it is to fly a doughnut, but I have no problem eating them. :D

@adambar

Me neither , but the locals get all upset when you drop sprinkles all over their nicely manicured front gardens.:rolleyes:

I thought it was better than a sonic boom, but go figure !!!

Cheers

Pete

11 minutes ago, adambar said:

By the way, I have no idea how hard it is to fly a doughnut, but I have no problem eating them. :D

@adambar

On the other hand, they are quite large......  relative to the engines :(

Small pieces of timber, maybe :unsure:

Do you think that's why they're upset , even though they are quite yummy :o

RhdbOBp.jpg

3 minutes ago, renault said:

@adambar

On the other hand, they are quite large......  relative to the engines :(

Small pieces of timber, maybe :unsure:

Do you think that's why they're upset , even though they are quite yummy :o

RhdbOBp.jpg

Those giant sprinkles are going to leave a mark if they happen to land on your noggin. :D

18 minutes ago, adambar said:

Those giant sprinkles are going to leave a mark if they happen to land on your noggin. :D

It would be as if you went to emergency and had to explain that your injuries were due to "Oh Henry" chocolate bars falling from the sky.

After they patched you up, the folks with the white coats would come to get you :unsure:

1 minute ago, renault said:

Our local does "Apple fritters"  ..... my absolute downfall :(:lol:

They told me I should take out shares :lol:

I was in the Wholesale Bakery Supply business in the PNW for over 30 year's , so I know my way around the doughnut case . :):D

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

I was in the Wholesale Bakery Supply business in the PNW for over 30 year's , so I know my way around the doughnut case . :):D

And my only claim to fame is that I eat em!!!!!

Thank God for you sir, I worship the path you tread :D

It's because of dedicated service of professionals like yourself that I became the figure of the man I am today :rolleyes:

Cheers John!

Pete

43 minutes ago, renault said:

And my only claim to fame is that I eat em!!!!!

Thank God for you sir, I worship the path you tread :D

It's because of dedicated service of professionals like yourself that I became the figure of the man I am today :rolleyes:

Cheers John!

Pete

The figure of the man I am today ......... Me too . :(:rolleyes::D

This is all wrong! Y'see you're all being wowed by the pretty graphics and not one of you is considering summat much more important.

THE FLIGHT MODEL

In that first picture you can see quite clearly that the engines are not actually attached to the do'nut. So I am certain this is a fantasy model and not based at all in the real world.

Admit it Pete, you fabricated the whole actual flying do'nut didn't you?

If not, then where can I download it as it seems more dynamic than some of the default aeroplanes.

Oops, hush my mouth.

B)

2 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

This is all wrong! Y'see you're all being wowed by the pretty graphics and not one of you is considering summat much more important.

THE FLIGHT MODEL

In that first picture you can see quite clearly that the engines are not actually attached to the do'nut. So I am certain this is a fantasy model and not based at all in the real world.

Admit it Pete, you fabricated the whole actual flying do'nut didn't you?

If not, then where can I download it as it seems more dynamic than some of the default aeroplanes.

Oops, hush my mouth.

B)

Au contraire my friend :D

Flightsim.to  Look in the aircraft section.

It flies quite well and is nicely behaved. When you get a bit peckish from all the excitement, a snack is right at hand rather than waiting for the trolley service :D

The engines are held by a "Doughnut force " field. As you can imagine,  nuts & bolts don't work well.

Crtl + e and you're good to go

Cheers:)

Pete

8 hours ago, boetie said:

Great shots Pete. Just curious, are the flight dynamics true to real life doughnuts?

cheers

Graeme :)

Hi Graeme 

Thanks 

A bit soft , but not sticky at all:lol:

It actually is a lot of fun, and ATC contacting  "Doughnut Air" just breaks me up:)

Cheers 

Pete

1 minute ago, renault said:

11 minutes ago, renault said:

Au contraire

Flightsim.to  Look in the aircraft section.

It flies quite well and is nicely behaved. When you get a bit peckish from all the excitement, a snack is right at hand rather than waiting for the trolley srvice:D

Cheers:)

Pete

Archived