Overview of the 7 Islands in TE-Canarias for XP11

ikbenik

Yesterday I made a first flight and posting of the marvelous made scenery via TE-Canary Islands for XP11. Hereby a couple of shots over each of the 7 Islands.

El Hierro (the most western Island):

El-Hierro-airport-C172.jpg

El-Hierro-C172.jpg

La Gomera (between El Hierro and Tenerife, in the first shot to see in the background):

La-Gomera-C172-1.jpg

La-Gomera-C172-2.jpg

Tenerife (in the middle and 2nd largest):

Tenerife-C172-1.jpg

Tenerife-C172-2.jpg

Gran Canaria (the largest and SthEast of Tenerife):

Gran-Canaria-airport-C172.jpg

Gran-Canaria-C172.jpg

Fuerteventura (between Gran Canaria and Lanzarote to the East):

Fuerteventura-C172-1.jpg

Fuerteventura-C172-2.jpg

Lanzarote (the most Eastern and most volcanic meaning sparse on trees and grasses):

Lanzarote-C172-1.jpg

Lanzarote-C172-2.jpg

La Palma (most northern and most green Island, loved by the hikers, and has in my opinion, the most divers nature):

La-Palma-C172-1.jpg

La-Palma-C172-2.jpg

La-Palma-C172-3.jpg

I visited 3 of the islands: Gran Canaria, Tenerife and last year La Palma where I recognised the hotel that lies between the airport GCLA and capital Santa Cruz

and was at same time me and my wife's last holiday stay before current Covid-19 trouble:

La-Palma-C172-4.jpg 

• 1 month later...

Wonderful pictures. Thank you
A slight bit of correction though. Gran Canaria (despite its name) is only the third largest. Tenerife is numero uno. And Fuerteventura comes in second. Also I'm afraid Lanzerote is the northernmost even though it is the driest and warmest :-)
I agree with your assessments about the islands though. La Palma is the most diverse with Tenerife a close second.

Archived