KSJC fix available?

Yesterday I purchased KSJC and discovered that it is essentially unusable.  The stutters and lags are horrible.  I have tried every variation in the KSJC configuration utility.  Even with everything unchecked the stutters and lags remain.  I do not have this issue with any of my other Orbx airports and have verified this by doing flights around KMRY, KSBA, KBUR and KSAN.  I saw there was a patch/update but apparently that didn't fix the issue with KSJC.

Yes Nick, that is the point:

1) what/ who represents "customer service"?

2) what did they (the customer service phenomen) do to solve the stuttering-problem with KSJC?

Nick, can you or a dev help us please in this forum?

regards, Thomas

Hello,

I had thought that I and my colleagues, Richard, Doug and Jon represented Orbx customer service.

Orbx developers and management also provide customer service on a regular basis.

That's why I am intrigued to find out who else is.

As I have no idea who was contacted, I also have no idea what the solution might have been.

Thank you for this first clarification. Please, could you ask one of your colleagues or devs for a solution! There is also a Problem with some missing vector streets and missing or missplaced Textures caused by KSJC which is discussed in the forum and in expectation to be solved. Thank you! Thomas

On 11/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, jfwharton said:

There was no fix for the airport.  You would need to contact customer service to see if there is anything they could do for you.  

If there was no fix for the airport, then what was the fix for? Do you not know what they did to resolve the issue?

Archived