Berlin Tegel Airport for Prepar3D v4.5+ and v5

Raz Goeta

Berlin Tegel [EDDT/TXL] for Prepar3D v4.5+ and v5

wgEJLF9.png

** Prepar3D users- it's your turn! **

EDDT - Berlin Tegel Airport for Prepar3Dv5!

We are really happy to share with you that very special project! Like any of our products, that version was built from the bottom up (not conversion!) using the native tools and setup of P3Dv5.

The airport will release to P3Dv4.5+ and P3Dv5.

Get It Here:  https://orbxdirect.com/product/gaya-eddt

Long live Berlin Tegel !

WuETDes.png

Edited by Raz Goeta
  • Like 4

• Raz Goeta changed the title to Berlin Tegel Airport for Prepar3D v4.5+ and v5
  • Raz Goeta featured and pinned this topic
15 hours ago, swedjet said:

Finally, have felt like forever, thank you! If there is any bad weather my weekend is saved.

Don't know where in Sweden you live but the forecast for Stockholm is overcast, 2 degrees and rain for the new 6 months ;) think you have your weekend covered.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

the forecast for Stockholm is overcast, 2 degrees and rain for the new 6 months

Wow!

Sounds like very cold to me. Six months!!! :huh:

I picture myself drinking lots of hot chocolate in a cozy chalet style house ( maybe not Sweden style houses but that is what came to my mind)

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

11 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Wow!

Sounds like very cold to me. Six months!!! :huh:

I picture myself drinking lots of hot chocolate in a cozy chalet style house ( maybe not Sweden style houses but that is what came to my mind)

Cheers

Carlos

This Sunday and Monday time here in Colorado Carlos, it will be a high of 23 and a low of 6 degrees with snow. We have plenty of hot chocolate and a nice house. albeit not a chalet, but you are welcome to come and visit. I have a nice view of the Rockies ;) 

I will no doubt be spending some time exploring this airport scenery sometime during the next several cold months....when I'm not out skiing that is :) 

Edited by Sniper31

54 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

This Sunday and Monday time here in Colorado Carlos, it will be a high of 23 and a low of 6 degrees with snow. We have plenty of hot chocolate and a nice house. albeit not a chalet, but you are welcome to come and visit. I have a nice view of the Rockies

Wow Landon

That is so kind of you and I would love too. I don't know the snow yet. I did experience the Autumn in New York and Vermont. A season all humans should have the chance to experience.

Your spot sounds like a great picture too

If I ever make it to the States again and to Colorado I'll pass by to say hi :)

Regards

Carlos

• Like 1

• Orbx unpinned this topic