TrueEarth SoCal - Autogen Gap near KLAX

DModjo

Hello Support,

Question regarding TrueEarth SoCal for P3D.

Having an issue here near KLAX where the autogen buildings and trees abruptly stop before the 405 freeway. Could I confirm whether this is occurring for everyone?

I didn't have this issue with Orbx's SoCal Region. 

Thanks,
David

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 with WideServer_ waiting for clients 29_09_2020 1_00_32 AM.jpg

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 with WideServer_ waiting for clients 29_09_2020 12_57_24 AM.jpg

Just FYI here is what it looks like in P3Dv5 which shows the problem does not exist in P3Dv5.   Attached are a couple of pics from P3Dv5 with TE Southern California at your identical spots so you can compare to whats on the ground when you get it corrected.  I don't own the NA Southern California region package so it is not active.  I am using Orbx HD Trees.

LAX%20TE%201.jpg?dl=0

LAX%20TE%202.jpg?dl=0

Rod

On 9/28/2020 at 4:14 PM, DModjo said:

Having an issue here near KLAX where the autogen buildings and trees abruptly stop before the 405 freeway.

Hi David and Sascha,

Just back home after a couple of days away and was looking at this when Sascha replied.

TE Socal should look like this.

KLAX6.thumb.jpg.795f7750aedb65a8dfe046e9a1f9945a.jpg

Comparing this screenshot with yours, David, it looks as if you have another photoscenery active with a higher priority than TE Socal showing just a thin strip of the freeway (the cars are in different positions and the freeway on your shot looks to have a higher resolution). That would suppress the TE Socal autogen in that area as you are seeing.

So first of all when in P3D check in the scenery library for any other scenery for this area which might be active with a higher priority and disable it.

All the best,

John

Archived