Orbx weather themes

Hi

Is it possible to have Orbx weather themes in MSFS?

These are great pluses and it would be awesome to fly MSFS under those conditions.

Also would it be possible to create a weather that goes from clear days to storm in both P3D and MSFS? That would be an amazing fly, to pass through all that evolution from clear skies to a major thunderstorm without needing to change the weather. (done automatically)

Thanks

Carlos

14 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

These are great pluses and it would be awesome to fly MSFS under those conditions.

Also would it be possible to create a weather that goes from clear days to storm in both P3D and MSFS? That would be an amazing fly, to pass through all that evolution from clear skies to a major thunderstorm without needing to change the weather. (done automatically)

Thanks

Carlos

REX is making this: https://rexsimulations.com/weatherforce.html might be what You want.

56 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

Thanks

Carlos

Great idea.

10 hours ago, PiotrMKG said:

REX is making this: https://rexsimulations.com/weatherforce.html might be what You want.

I checked that one

I'm familiar with Rex as I have in P3D

But I was looking for a weather that goes from clear sky to thunder storm and maybe backwards, itself, without my interaction

But thanks for your concern

Cheers

Carlos

6 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Interesting site

Thanks

Carlos

Hi Jon

I cannot install that weather in my game

When this game installed it only installed two folders

Community and official

That's all I have

I have chosen to be installed i H drive not C

I put it community but didn't work

In C users, appdata bla bla I have no existing folder for MSFS. I actually find the installation a nightmare

Can you advise on this please?

Thanks

Carlos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived